It’s playing with everything we’ve got.
It’s remembering the people who have worn the jersey before.
It’s representing the jersey, the club and our community.
Belconnen United FC (aka BUFC or Blue Devils) is the premier league club in the Belconnen region, Canberra. The Belconnen United Football Club (then ‘Soccer’ Club) was formed in 1970 as the new Canberra district of Belconnen was establishing.
We cater to senior men’s and women’s (Premier League, State League and Masters’ teams), Premier League boys (12s, 14s & 16s), both boys & girls youth development programs, and Premier League Futsal teams.
Along with our affiliated family of clubs, we provide the largest range of football programs in Canberra for all ages. Our affiliated junior clubs are Belnorth, Belsouth and Belwest (U5 – U18 boys’ and girls’ teams) and North Canberra Futsal (junior and senior Futsal teams on Canberra’s Northside).
In 2017 BUFC will pilot a High Performance Program (BUFC HPP) generally aimed at players born in 2000 and 2001.
The BUFC HPP has been established to align with the FFA talented player pathway and other Academy structures in Australia. The structure and function of the BUFC HPP will conform to expectations outlined in the FFA national technical strategy and will enter the Capital Football U18 NPL (also eligible to play finals), Kanga Cup and summer 20’s competitions in 2017.
In essence, the BUFC HPP will aim to provide a positive and professional environment to enable our young footballers to maximise their potential and to progress their career to the highest level.
3:00pm to 4:30pm - Southwell Park, Lyneham
- Sunday 27/11/16
- Sunday 4/12/16
- Sunday 11/12/16
Please register through https://www.trybooking.com/243829 by COB Thursday 24th November.
For further information on the program please see the attached info pack or contact:
Ulisses da Silva
BUFC Technical Director
0488 040 808
- Those players who are only eligible for U20's trials these will occur in early 2017.
Wednesday 30 November 2016, 7pm, Hawker Belconnen Soccer Club
Notice is hereby given that the 2016-17 Annual General Meeting of the Belconnen United Football Club is to be held Wednesday 30 November 2016, commencing at 7pm at the Belconnen Soccer Club, Cnr Belconnen Way and Springvale Drive, Hawker.
Notice of any General Business is to be provided to the club’s President in writing not less than seven days prior to the AGM date, ie by COB Wednesday 23 November 2016 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com.
Nominations for positions to be declared vacant are to be provided to the Director of Administration on the BUFC 2016 Executive Committee Nomination Form, not less than seven days prior to the AGM, ie by COB Wednesday 23 November 2016. Request a form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following executive positions are to be declared vacant at the AGM:
- The President (Chairman) – who shall chair meetings of the Executive Committee and act as spokesperson for the club unless the Executive Committee nominates another member of the Executive Committee to make any public comment or otherwise represent the interests of the club in the manner prescribed;
- The Director of Administration – who shall be responsible for all administrative matters relating to the clubs activities;
- The Director of Finance – who shall be responsible for all financial matters relating to the clubs activities;
- The Director of Operations – who shall be responsible for property, grounds, communications and administrative matters relating to the conduct of sporting activities by or on behalf of the Club;
- The Director of Business Development – who shall be responsible for all matters relating to the marketing and promotion of the activities of the club;
- The Director of Football – who shall be responsible for the development and coordination of all football matters; and
- The Director of Community – who shall be responsible for liaising with all interrelated football entities including our affiliated junior clubs.
- Minutes of AGM 2016 (held 23 March 2016), and business arising
- Reports from the President and Director of Finance
- Appointment of auditor
- Election of office bearers
- Change to club constitution
- Setting of membership subscription
- Approval of life membership awards
- General Business (if any officially notified by the due date).
- Close of AGM.
Tony Barr, President, 29 October 2016
Belconnen United Women’s program cordially invites current players and interested players to attend the following trials. All trials will be held at University of Canberra playing fields. Players are asked to arrive thirty minutes before start time to register and complete the trial registration form. All players are to bring boots, shin pads and water.
Further enquires please email email@example.com
Women’s Premier League Trials 13’s & 15’s
Tuesday 15th November 2016 6pm-7.15pm
Thursday 17th of November 2016 6pm-7.15pm
Tuesday 22nd of November 2016 6pm-7.15pm
Thursday 24th of November 2016 6pm-7.15pm
Women’s Premier League Trials 17’s & Reserve grade
Wednesday 16th of November 2016 6pm- 7.30pm
Wednesday 23rd of November 2016 6pm-7.30pm
Belconnen United Football Club (BUFC) would like to invite expressions of interest from coaches for its “Football Performance Program” for the 2017 season.
BUFC is considered as “the leading football club in the region” and through the BUFC Football Performance Program aims to assist players and coaches develop their skills and capabilities within a high performance environment in line with the FFA Curriculum and Whole of Football Plan.
The available roles are listed at Attachment A.
If you would like to apply for a coaching role within BUFC Football Performance Program during 2017 please complete the following details in this form along with your Coaching qualifications and Experience including your qualifications to Adam Gerasimou - Director of Football firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business by Friday 4th November 2016.
Further questions are to be refered to:
Adam Gerasimou - Football@bluedevilsfc.com - Director of Football
Ulisses da Silva - Technical@bluedevilsfc.com - NPL TD
Jimmy Kanaridis - email@example.com - WPL TD