It’s playing with everything we’ve got.
It’s remembering the people who have worn the jersey before.
It’s representing the jersey, the club and our community.
Belconnen United FC (aka BUFC or Blue Devils) is the premier league club in the Belconnen region, Canberra. The Belconnen United Football Club (then ‘Soccer’ Club) was formed in 1970 as the new Canberra district of Belconnen was establishing.
We cater to senior men’s and women’s (Premier League, State League and Masters’ teams), Premier League boys (12s, 14s & 16s), both boys & girls youth development programs, and Premier League Futsal teams.
Along with our affiliated family of clubs, we provide the largest range of football programs in Canberra for all ages. Our affiliated junior clubs are Belnorth, Belsouth and Belwest (U5 – U18 boys’ and girls’ teams) and North Canberra Futsal (junior and senior Futsal teams on Canberra’s Northside).
Belconnen United will hold open trials for those wishing to play for BUFC for the 2017 season.
All trials will be held at the Giralang Playing fields.
- Pre-season trials will commence on Monday 23rd January 6:00pm
- U20 & U18 Men trials commence Monday 23rd January 6:30pm
Please be at the ground 15-20 minutes earlier for registration.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeff Ward via email: email@example.com
Belconnen United would like to announce a very impressive WPL lineup in coaching for 2017:
Technical Director Jim Kanaridis
Assistant TD Sal Giovinazzo
WPL First grade
Head Coach Antoni Jagarinec
Assistant Pat Mills
Head Coach Katrina Neuss
Assistant Andrew Colvill
Head Coach Ellie Weston
Assistant Adrian Harris
Head Coach Alen Marin
Head Coach Phil Slater
A fantastic junior NPL and WPL pre-season tournament at the AIS on the 18th and 19th of March!!
We would like to announce the Anytime Fitness Blue Devils Junior Pre-season Tournament. We look forward to an enduring relationship with Anytime Fitness.
Only 8 teams per age group, 1 full day for the NPL and one full day for the WPL at the AIS. Qualified referees, fantastic fields and the best teams from around the region taking part.
Get in early to play in the best pre-season tournament for your team in Canberra!!
Wednesday 30 November 2016, 7pm, Hawker Belconnen Soccer Club
Notice is hereby given that the 2016-17 Annual General Meeting of the Belconnen United Football Club is to be held Wednesday 30 November 2016, commencing at 7pm at the Belconnen Soccer Club, Cnr Belconnen Way and Springvale Drive, Hawker.
Notice of any General Business is to be provided to the club’s President in writing not less than seven days prior to the AGM date, ie by COB Wednesday 23 November 2016 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com.
Nominations for positions to be declared vacant are to be provided to the Director of Administration on the BUFC 2016 Executive Committee Nomination Form, not less than seven days prior to the AGM, ie by COB Wednesday 23 November 2016. Request a form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following executive positions are to be declared vacant at the AGM:
- The President (Chairman) – who shall chair meetings of the Executive Committee and act as spokesperson for the club unless the Executive Committee nominates another member of the Executive Committee to make any public comment or otherwise represent the interests of the club in the manner prescribed;
- The Director of Administration – who shall be responsible for all administrative matters relating to the clubs activities;
- The Director of Finance – who shall be responsible for all financial matters relating to the clubs activities;
- The Director of Operations – who shall be responsible for property, grounds, communications and administrative matters relating to the conduct of sporting activities by or on behalf of the Club;
- The Director of Business Development – who shall be responsible for all matters relating to the marketing and promotion of the activities of the club;
- The Director of Football – who shall be responsible for the development and coordination of all football matters; and
- The Director of Community – who shall be responsible for liaising with all interrelated football entities including our affiliated junior clubs.
- Minutes of AGM 2016 (held 23 March 2016), and business arising
- Reports from the President and Director of Finance
- Appointment of auditor
- Election of office bearers
- Change to club constitution
- Setting of membership subscription
- Approval of life membership awards
- General Business (if any officially notified by the due date).
- Close of AGM.
Tony Barr, President, 29 October 2016