Wednesday 30 November 2016, 7pm, Hawker Belconnen Soccer Club
Notice is hereby given that the 2016-17 Annual General Meeting of the Belconnen United Football Club is to be held Wednesday 30 November 2016, commencing at 7pm at the Belconnen Soccer Club, Cnr Belconnen Way and Springvale Drive, Hawker.
Notice of any General Business is to be provided to the club’s President in writing not less than seven days prior to the AGM date, ie by COB Wednesday 23 November 2016 by email to email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations for positions to be declared vacant are to be provided to the Director of Administration on the BUFC 2016 Executive Committee Nomination Form, not less than seven days prior to the AGM, ie by COB Wednesday 23 November 2016. Request a form via email to email@example.com.
The following executive positions are to be declared vacant at the AGM:
- The President (Chairman) – who shall chair meetings of the Executive Committee and act as spokesperson for the club unless the Executive Committee nominates another member of the Executive Committee to make any public comment or otherwise represent the interests of the club in the manner prescribed;
- The Director of Administration – who shall be responsible for all administrative matters relating to the clubs activities;
- The Director of Finance – who shall be responsible for all financial matters relating to the clubs activities;
- The Director of Operations – who shall be responsible for property, grounds, communications and administrative matters relating to the conduct of sporting activities by or on behalf of the Club;
- The Director of Business Development – who shall be responsible for all matters relating to the marketing and promotion of the activities of the club;
- The Director of Football – who shall be responsible for the development and coordination of all football matters; and
- The Director of Community – who shall be responsible for liaising with all interrelated football entities including our affiliated junior clubs.
- Minutes of AGM 2016 (held 23 March 2016), and business arising
- Reports from the President and Director of Finance
- Appointment of auditor
- Election of office bearers
- Change to club constitution
- Setting of membership subscription
- Approval of life membership awards
- General Business (if any officially notified by the due date).
- Close of AGM.
Tony Barr, President, 29 October 2016