A high performance development pathway for junior players from the Belconnen and other regional areas.
Belconnen United Women’s program cordially invites current players and interested players to attend the trials for following age groups:
- U13 – Players who have turned 13 and under by 31 December 2018
- U15 – Players who have turned 15 and under by 31 December 2018
- U17 – Players who have turned 17and under by 31 December 2018
Dates and venue
Trials will be run at the University of Canberra playing fields, as per the details below. Players are asked to arrive thirty minutes before start time to register and check the trial registration form.
|U13 Age Group||U15 & U17 Age Groups|
|Tuesday 14 November||5.30-6.45pm||6.45-8.00pm|
|Thursday 16 November||5.30-6.45pm||6.45-8.00pm|
|Tuesday 21 November||5.30-6.45pm||6.45-8.00pm|
|Thursday 23 November||5.30-6.45pm||6.45-8.00pm|
- Players participating must wear football boots and shin pads and bring water.
- All players should attend each trial session (4 per age group), including Goalkeepers.
- Players can trial up age groupings.
Register to participate
All players who intend to participate in the trials need to register. Fees to participate in the trials are included on the booking form, these include:
- Free for 2017 BUFC Players
- $30 for Belconnen affiliate players (Belnorth, Belsouth, Belwest) – (deducted from 2018 fee if selected)
- $50 for non-affiliate players (outside the Belconnen system) – (deducted from 2018 fee if selected)
Register online now at: https://www.trybooking.com/SOET
For more information:
Contact Jimmy Kanaridis, WPL Technical Director on firstname.lastname@example.org